Craig A. Fitzgerald
Craig Fitzgerald is a shareholder in the Tulsa office of GableGotwals. He has handled a number of high-stakes, complex business litigation matters in state and federal courts during his 27-year career. He has represented a diverse client base of privately held and publicly-traded companies in Oklahoma, the Southwest, and across the nation.
An experienced trial attorney, Craig has litigated a wide range of issues including intellectual property, products liability defense, business torts, first amendment law, right of publicity, qui tam litigation, insurance law, antitrust law, wind law, energy law, and securities fraud.
Craig is a fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, and is recognized as an Oklahoma Super Lawyer and a Best Lawyer in America. He is a Master of the Hudson-Hall-Wheaton Chapter of the American Inns of Court, and a member of the American Bar Association, Oklahoma Bar Association, and Tulsa County Bar Association. Craig is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the Ninth and Tenth Circuit Courts of Appeals, all Federal Courts in Oklahoma and the Eastern District of Texas.
Craig’s recent experience includes:
- Represented publicly-traded energy company in multi-district, class action, antitrust litigation
- Represented directors and officers of publicly-traded company in multi-million dollar shareholders derivative action
- Represented publicly-traded energy company in multi-million dollar qui tam action
- Represented privately held investor on billion-dollar claim for investor fraud and breach of fiduciary duty
- Represented two major U.S. retail chains in class action insurance litigation
- Represented institutional investors in nine-figure securities fraud claim