Brandon C. Bickle
Brandon Bickle obtained his Juris Doctorate, with highest honor, from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 2008. While in law school, Brandon was awarded the American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence and the Order of the Curule Chair. Brandon was also an active member of TU’s Board of Advocates.
Brandon’s practice is focused broadly in the area of general commercial litigation, with an emphasis on collections, foreclosures, and bankruptcies. Brandon regularly advises clients on a variety of business matters, including contract and loan disputes, construction disputes, collections, loan workouts, and bankruptcy matters. Brandon is admitted in all Oklahoma state and federal courts, and in the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
Brandon’s recent experience includes:
- Representation of individuals and Oklahoma companies as debtors, creditors, or other parties-in-interest in, or in connection with, chapter 11 bankruptcies in Oklahoma and elsewhere
- Representation of individuals and entities as creditors in chapters 7, 12, and 13 bankruptcies
- Representation of several Oklahoma and regional banks in loan workouts and foreclosure disputes
- Representation of contractors and subcontractors in construction disputes
- Representation of clients in a variety of other commercial disputes