Steven G. Heinen
Steven G. Heinen has practiced law since 1992. During that time, he has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America and Super Lawyers in the areas of Business/Corporate Law and Banking and Finance Law.
Prior to joining the firm, Steve served as a Senior Attorney for The Williams Companies/WilTel Communications for nearly a decade after beginning his career as an associate attorney with another major Tulsa law firm.
Steve’s recent experience includes:
- Representation of a major international executive search firm in negotiating service agreements with a number of multi-national corporations, educational institutions and governmental entities.
- Representation of Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. in the acquisition of a controlling interest in Brown Integrity, LLC for initial cash consideration of $11.2 million.
- Representation of Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. in the formation of the Powder Springs Logistics joint venture with Colonial Pipeline Company.
- Representation of the seller in a $20 million sale of oil drilling equipment.
- Representation of a number of corporate and industrial clients in negotiating various types of commercial and technology agreements.
Steve has been involved with a variety of community organizations, including the Tulsa Lawyers for Children, Legal Aid of Eastern Oklahoma, Tulsa Global Alliance, and the Memorial Drive Church of Christ.