Alicia J. Edwards
Alicia J. Edwards joined GableGotwals in 2011. Her practice areas include Environmental Law and Intellectual Property. Prior to joining GableGotwals, Alicia worked for Doerner, Saunders, Daniel and Anderson as an attorney. From 1999 until 2004, she served as an environmental scientist at CH2M HILL in Tulsa.
Alicia is licensed to practice in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, the Oklahoma Supreme Court and Oklahoma District Courts, and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma. She serves as vice-chair for the Pesticides, Chemical Regulation, and Right-to-Know Committee in the Environment, Energy, and Resources Law Section of the American Bar Association.
Alicia’s presentations and publications include:
- Co-Author, Chapter on Environmental Site Assessment, Oklahoma Bar Association’s Environmental Law Handbook, Third Edition, 2009
- Presentation on Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, “Spring Vacation: A Brief Tour of Environmental Law,” Oklahoma Bar Association, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 16, 2009
- Presentation on Complying with Water Quality Laws and Regulations, Half Moon Seminars, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Feb. 11, 2009
- Editor, Chapter on Pesticides, Chemical Regulation, and Right-to-Know, American Bar Association, Environment, Energy, and Resources Law Section, Year in Review, 2008, 2009, and 2010
- A Qualitative Model for Designing and Implementing Effluent Trading Program, Ph.D. Dissertation, Aug. 1999
- Using GIS to Integrate Environmental Data and Human Health Statistics, M.S. Thesis, Nov. 1995