Tina N. Soin
Tina N. Soin is a Shareholder in the Tulsa office of GableGotwals. Her practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, and other transactional matters.
Tina is licensed to practice in all Oklahoma District Courts and the Oklahoma Supreme Court as well as the United States District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma. She is the president of the Tulsa Title and Probate Lawyers Association and is active with Tulsa Lawyers for Children and the Chartered Financial Analyst Society of Oklahoma.
While at TU, she won the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Sports Law, Family Law, and Advanced Torts, and the Colonel Graham Kirkpatrick Memorial Award for the highest grade in Family Law. She was also a member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity and served on the Energy Law Journal staff. Prior to entering law school, Tina worked as a senior financial analyst with WilTel Communications, manager of planning and development at PennWell Corporation, and as the director of investor relations with Vanguard Car Rental in Tulsa.
Tina’s recent experience includes advising:
- A Tulsa real estate developer in the sale of a million-square foot complex to a New York-based real estate agency.
- A lender in a construction loan to finance a development in the city of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
- A Fortune 500 energy company in the sale of assets.
- A lender in the purchase of an apartment complex in Arkansas.
- A Fortune 500 energy company in the purchase of property in Texas for the construction of a fractionator facility.