Jordan B. Edwards
Jordan Edwards is a shareholder in the Tulsa office of GableGotwals. He advises national, regional, and local businesses in both public offerings and private placements of securities, assisting publicly traded companies with the preparation of their periodic reports, and representing buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions. He serves as the chair of the firm’s opinion committee.
Prior to joining the Firm, Jordan was an attorney in the New York office of Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy.
Jordan’s recent experience includes representing:
- A master limited partnership in the structuring of its $124 million initial public offering
- A publicly traded companies in connection with the preparation of their automatic shelf registration statements
- A publicly traded corporation and a master limited partnership in connection with the creation of each of their commercial paper programs
- The lenders and developers, as local counsel, in connection with the financing of wind energy facilities
- A utility, as local counsel, in connection with the acquisition of a wind energy project
- Publicly traded companies in the negotiation and documentation of syndicated credit facilities
- A publicly traded corporation in connection with a public offerings of senior unsecured notes
- Clients with the preparation of proxy statements for annual meetings
- Clients with the treparation and filing of Section 16 reports