Carrie McNeer is of counsel in the Tulsa office of GableGotwals. Her practice focuses on defending corporate and individual clients in a wide variety of complex litigation in state and federal courts. Prior to joining the Firm, Carrie served as Senior Counsel in complex civil defense litigation, including medical malpractice, nursing home defense, dental malpractice, elevator maintenance, and premises liability. Carrie’s litigation practice includes advising clients in all areas of civil litigation from initial assignment to trial. She also currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel.
Carrie graduated from law school from The University of Tulsa College of Law in 2008. During that time, Carrie served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Judge Russell P. Hass at the Tulsa County Courthouse. She received her undergraduate degree in Marketing in 2005 from The University of Tulsa.
Carrie’s recent experience includes:
- Representing and defending physicians and practice groups in malpractice defense litigation, including wrongful death and personal injury matters.
- Representing and defending nursing homes, mental health hospitals, and other healthcare facilities, including claims against their owners and parent companies.
- Representing and defending building management and elevator maintenance corporations in cases involving personal injuries and premises liability.
- Litigating state and federal lawsuits on behalf of consumers for violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Litigating state lawsuits on behalf of consumers against automobile dealerships for fraud and Truth in Lending Act violations.