Andrew R. Polly
Andrew Polly is an associate in the Tulsa office of GableGotwals and is a member of the business and transactional group. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, professional services, and corporate formations and governance in the energy and healthcare industries. Other areas of work include securities and corporate finance, commercial loans, construction, and real estate. Andrew’s civic and community activities include serving on the Board of Directors for Clarehouse and the Governance Committee for Bishop Kelley High School.
Andrew obtained his Juris Doctorate with highest honors from the University of Tulsa College of Law. While in law school, Andrew externed for the Honorable Gregory K. Frizzell, Chief Judge in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, served as Supervising Editor with the Tulsa Law Review and earned numerous honors, including the CALI Award for Excellence in Health Law, Real Property, Civil Procedure II, and Advanced Torts. In addition, Andrew was the recipient of the William W. Means Professionalism Endowed Scholarship Award.
Andrew’s recent experience includes advising:
- Publicly-traded energy company in corporate reorganization involving more than twenty mergers, transfers and name changes.
- Publicly-traded utility in negotiation of construction agreements related to development of $30 million facility in Texas.
- Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. in connection with the sale of three marine storage terminals in Connecticut, Delaware, and Louisiana to Buckeye Partners, L.P. for $250 million.
- Native American tribal-related gaming enterprise in amendment to its $300 million syndicated credit facility.
- Lender in $43 million loan to radio broadcasting company with operations in six states.
- Multi-specialty physician-owned practice group in corporate formation and regional expansion.
- Closely-held company in the sale of Cherry Street properties to local restaurant group.